Garlic-Infused A2 Ghee
Nostalgia. Tradition. Nutrition.
₹750.00 – ₹1,250.00
Handcrafted & Artisanal
Age-old Family Recepie
Produced in Small Batches
Garlic-infused A2 ghee typically contains the following ingredients:
- A2 Ghee: The primary ingredient is A2 ghee, which is made from the milk of A2 cows. It’s clarified butter that’s rich in healthy fats.
- Garlic: Fresh garlic cloves are used to infuse the ghee with their flavor. The amount of garlic used can vary depending on the recipe and brand.
- Rich Aroma
- Granular Texture
- Nutty Flavour
- Farm to Kitchen
- Popcorn: Popcorn enthusiasts often enjoy drizzling garlic-infused ghee over freshly popped corn for a unique savory twist.
- Stir-fries: Use it as a cooking oil for Asian-style stir-fries to infuse your dishes with a garlic-buttery flavor.
- Soups and Sauces: Add a spoonful to soups, gravies, or pasta sauces for added richness and flavor.
- Garlic Bread: Spread it on bread slices and toast them for a delicious homemade garlic bread.
- Marinades: Incorporate it into marinades for meats and poultry to infuse them with both garlic and ghee flavors.
- Indian Cuisine: Use it in Indian recipes like curries, dals, or biryanis for a unique twist on traditional dishes.
- Dipping Sauce: Mix it with herbs and spices to create a tasty dipping sauce for bread or vegetables.
- Heart Health: Garlic is believed to help lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure, reducing the risk of heart disease. A2 ghee is rich in healthy fats that can be part of a heart-healthy diet when consumed in moderation.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Both garlic and ghee may have anti-inflammatory properties. This can help reduce inflammation in the body, which is linked to various chronic diseases.
- Immune Support: Garlic is known for its immune-boosting properties due to its antioxidants and anti-microbial compounds. A healthy immune system can help defend against infections.
- Digestive Health: Ghee is often considered easier to digest than regular butter, and the combination with garlic can potentially aid digestion. It’s also used in Ayurvedic medicine to promote a healthy gut.
- Nutrient Absorption: The healthy fats in ghee may enhance the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, such as vitamins A, D, E, and K, from the foods you eat.
- Antioxidants: Garlic contains antioxidants that can help protect cells from oxidative damage. A2 ghee also contains some antioxidants, adding to the overall antioxidant potential.
- Flavor Enhancement: By adding flavor to your dishes, garlic-infused ghee can encourage you to incorporate more vegetables and healthy foods into your diet, promoting overall better nutrition.
Make the most of Desi Ghee
Cook your favorite Indian meal or mithai in our flavorful ghee without compromising health over taste.
A versatile cooking product, it can also be spread on top of almost any food (daals, rice, parathas, dosas, dry or gravy sabzis..) to instantly transform it from mundane to extraordinarily delicious. This can aid in proper digestion of food along with ingestion of essential nutrients.
Leverage the moisturizing properties of ghee by using it in your face packs. It can also be used to massage children so that their muscles and bones can develop strength.
Known for its laxative properties, it can also be consumed with warm milk or water every night.
150ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L