Gir Forest Raw Honey
Sweet Symphony of Nature’s Goodness
₹350.00 – ₹890.00
If you are seeking a golden elixir that encapsulates nature’s secret to goodness and wellness, look no further than our exceptional pure and raw honey. Drizzle it over warm, fluffy pancakes, swirl it into Greek yoghurt, or use it as a natural sweetener in your favourite beverages. Straight from the wilderness of Gir forests to your kitchen, our commitment to quality ensures that you receive a product that reflects the purity of nature and the passion we pour into each jar.
- Phytonutrient powerhouse improves immune system
- Promotes melatonin production for a restful sleep
- Good for digestive health
- Helps stabilise blood pressure and blood sugar levels
- Antioxidants the ageing process.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties fight infections
Make the most of Honey
- Consuming warm water mixed with honey and lemon on an empty stomach in the morning treats edema and manages high blood pressure.
- Soothes sore throats and coughs
- Antibacterial properties heal wounds, cuts, and infections
- Helps alleviate seasonal allergies
- Used in face masks and skincare products
- Antibacterial and moisturising properties
- Adds shine and softness to hair
- Replace it with refined sugar to sweeten your beverages, hot and cold.
- Use it in baking recipes like cookies, cakes, muffins, and bread.
- Use it to make fruit preserves and jams
Honey can make your salad dressings and fruit chaats more flavourful by adding a tinge of sweetness.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|